Wednesday, June 29, 2011

groups of things

Emily: Once I was having a discussion with our neighbor as to what a group of bats is called (a colony). And we all know a group of crows is a "murder". Here's a handy link if you want to check out other animals. Bill came up with a name for a collection of Vera Bradley bags...

Bill: A Puke... It is heretofore known as a puke of Vera Bradley. And since there can be many group names for things, I will also accept A Hernia... as in a hernia of Vera bradley.

Some other things I have decided to name. A group of those ridiculously expensive Longaberger baskets are to be known as a Cash. As in, damn, that's a lot of cash you have tied up in those baskets. Not be be confused with a cache.

Partylight, another home marketing demon that has been visited upon my home shall henceforth be known as an inferno.


Pampered Chef is another of my wife's hobbies. A collection of Pampered Chef is now known as a smorgassboard, for obvious reasons. If the reasons are not obvious, you need to look up either Pampered Chef or smorgassboard. If then the reasons are not obvious, consult your physician.

A collection of eu de toilet shall be called a stench.

A pile of bills will now be known as a depression.

Thus spoke, I.


Emily: I just want to add, a pile of car magazines is now known as useless.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I just got a new Vera Bradley catalog in the mail TODAY! I was flipping through it while I looked at my blogs. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete