Monday, May 23, 2011

Blah Blah Blog, have you any wool?

We are starting a new blog. Who is we (you might want to know)? Bill and Emily. Bill thought of the name for the blog once when we were both sharing similar thoughts on a topic. Yet we continued to post separately on our own blogs.

We just returned from an epic journey and I decided (because I am the female) that we needed to get this blog started. We had too many things to share and with several family and friends reading each of our blogs we (I) thought this would be easier on you.

Stay tuned while we figure out how exactly we should do this. Bill insists that I have to be the straight man (because he is not - and yes, when he said that he meant it that way) and he doesn't think I can do that. So while we fight over that, we also have to figure out how we type these posts. But for now, while he mows the lawn and I sit at my computer, I had to get a post started and get you all acquainted with what we're about to do. We hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment